SOLID MARKER (Solidified Paint for High Temperature)
Thermal resistance of paint: 200°C ~ -10°C (392℉ ~ 14℉)
- Marks on most surfaces.
- It writes immediately after cap is removed.
- No paint mixing necessary.
- There is no slipping, squealing or squeaking. You can use the entire tube length for extra economy.
- Dries permanently within 5-7 minutes after marking.
- Marks won't fade or rb off after drying.
- Marker won't dry if left uncapped for 30-60 minutes.
- No brushes or solvents necessary. Marking can be done with one hand at any angle.
- Easy-to-handle and easy-to-carry.
- Writes even upside-down.
- Will not smear or permeate paper.
- Available in white and 7 regular and 3 fluorescent colors to meet all kinds of marking needs.
Industrial, architectural and business uses:
- Checking and marking on iron, steel, wood, vinyl, glass, rubber, leather and paper.
- Checking and marking on architectural and industrial materials.
- Marking and writing name on outdoor furnishings.
- Retouching scrapes and worn portions or where paint has flaked off (Cars, galvanised sheet iron, housing materials, sashes, board gates, fences, etc.).
- Marking holes to be drilled for bolts.
- Writing on tires and wheels, etc.
- Suitable for writing on name plates, hard hats, sporting goods, flowerpots, beach balls, tire tubes, toys, games...an endless variety of household applications!
Ideal for writing names on almost anything!
Umbrellas, rubber boots, briefcases, slippers, trash cans, bicycles, parcels...Handy for personalizing almost any items!
Sakura Solid Marker White (For High Temperature)