T118B Basic for Metal jigsaw blades are the economical choice for cutting sheet metal and thin metals (ferrous and non-ferrous). Ideal for straight-line and fast cuts. T-shank design for maximum grip and stability which fits 90% of all current jigsaw makes and models.
- Application: Medium-thin metals 1/8" - 1/4" (ferrous and non-ferrous)
- Blade Height: 0.3"
- Blade Length: 3.625
- Blade Thickness: 0.04"
- Jig Saw Blade Type: Jig Saw T-Shank
- Material: High Speed Steel
- Overall Length: 3.625
- Quantity: 5
- Teeth Per Inch: 11-14 Progressive Teeth Per Inch
- Tooth Design: Wavy set and milled
- Type: Basic for Metal
- Type of Cut: Straight cuts
- Working Length: 2-5/8"
- For medium to thin metals 1/8 In. to 1/4 In. thick (ferrous and non-ferrous)
- 11-14 TPI progressive tooth design for smooth cuts in various thicknesses
- High-speed steel construction for maximum life in straight cuts
- 3-5/8 In. overall length, 2-5/8 In. working length
- Proper lubricant is recommended when cutting metal
- 5 piece pack
Bosch T118B Jigsaw Blade HSS Basic for Metal