3M™ Particulate Respirator 8210, N95, is designed for use for particles such as those from grinding, sanding, sweeping, sawing, bagging, or processing minerals, coal, iron ore, flour, metal, wood, pollen, and certain othe substances. Liquid or non-oil based particles from sprays that do not also emit oil aerosols or vapors.
Before use, read User Instructions inside. User Instructions are also available using QR code on the side panel.
- NIOSH approved N95 rating
- Adjustable nose clip
- Nose foam
- Ultrasonically welded headbands
- Use for solid particulates and liquid mists in concentrations not exceeding 10X PEL/OEL
- Always follow User Instructions and use in manners as indicated
Do Not Use For
- DO NOT use for gases and vapors, oil aerosols, asbestos, arsenic, cadmium, lead, 4,4-methylene dianiline (MDA), or abrasive blasting
- DO NOT use for particulate concentrations exceeding 10X PEL/OEL
- DO NOT use in any manner not indicated in the User Instructions
Approvals and Standards
- NIOSH approved N95 particulate respirator
- Meets NIOSH 42 CFR 84 N95 requirements for a minimum 95% filtration efficiency against solid and liquid aerosols that do not contain oil.
- NIOSH approval number: TC-84A-0007
- Assigned Protection Factor (APF 10) per US OSHA and Canada CSA
Time Use Limitation
Replace the respirator when it becomes dirty, damaged, or difficult to breathe through.
Shelf Life and Storage
- 5 years from the date of manufacture
- Use By date on box in MM/YYYY format
- Store respirators in the original packaging, away from contaminated areas, dust, sunlight, extreme temperatures, excessive moisture, and damaging chemicals
- Store in temperatures between -4°F (-20°C) and +86°F (+30°C) and not exceeding 80% RH
3M 8210 N95 Particulate Respirator Regular